Thursday, January 16, 2014

Immortal Geisha friendship swap results 2013

Last year was my first time participating in this annual event and I honestly enjoyed it so much that I can't wait to do it again next year!

The gift I sent off consisted of a teal embroidered han'eri, a pink vintage obijime- you know the wide kind and two obidome I made- a Scottie dog ( So cute! I haven't shown you guys that style yet) and lily of the valley.
The recipient emailed me to say she loved them all and I really hope she does and wasn't just being polite.

The gift I received was amazing! I'll gonna have to step it up for next year ;)
I was sent four mini maiko style kanzashi!

 
How beautiful are those?!
I was blown away and humbled that I was sent such lovely things.
Thankyou again to the person who sent me those :)

This year I'm going to be more prepared and have them ready to go sooner, my recipient received hers just after Christmas I think...

Did you participate in the IG freindship swap? If you did what did you send out and receive?

No comments: