Monday, September 3, 2012

Ravenclaw Kitsuke Part 2!

Saturday was the first day of Spring in Australia! 
I love Spring, my favourite season, plants are starting to wake up  from Winter, delicate green little leaves start emerging on plants, the weather gets warmer, days longer. Its just good all round :)

So I should've done a Springy kitsuke right? Yeah I thought about it, but I don't have a lot of spring kimono to be honest. Plus I was keen to do the next Ravenclaw kitsuke!
I should not have though, I have a terrible day of kimono-ing :( as soon as I put on my juban nothing was working for me! I don't know why but I had no luck, so the photos aren't great (half of them weren't even in focus!!!)  Plus the obi I used wasn't exactly bronze as I don't have any real bronze obi so its a copper version instead. Sigh.





So there you go, thoughts?

No comments: