Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Its been a while.

Been a bit quiet lately in terms of kimono and odori programmes and just been super busy at work.

I do have some postcards and the 2007 Miyako odori ready to post tomorrow.

I've also just won 11 kyo odori (miyagawa-cho) programmes from 1999 to 2009.
I'm very excited to get those cuz miyagawa-cho is my fav hanamachi and I'm excited to see who is in the Hanafusa okiya. So there will be Kikuno and Kikutsuru in their junior years, also there was a geiko Kikuryu and I wonder if they had any maiko that must've quit and we don't know about them.

I'm also bidding on some older odori programmes but mightn't get them... We'll see...

So this is just a just update on what will be coming in the next few weeks.
After the 2007 miyako odori and a few postcards there'll be a few weeks break until I have anything new but there'll be plently when I am back :)

No comments: