Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Esty Sale!

Firstly a big thankyou to everyone who has been snapping up some goodies at my book sale!
Between Flickr, Ebay and Etsy about a quarter of the things I've listed lately have been sold, mostly to collectors I know which is fantastic!
Its always great to pass something on to someone you know will appreciate it.

To help get some more stuff moving house I've marked down all my Etsy categories except for the Obidome and Book section.





Please email if you're interested in anything.
I'm always happy to combine postage to save on costs where possible.
Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sure (and more than sure) that if that black kakeshita isn't online it's gone, isn't it? Please send me an email if it isn't!

Kofuji said...

Hi Hasume,

Yes it's still available:
On Ebay:http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/111737094758?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2648

On Etsy:https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/237508847/vintage-japanese-black-wedding-kimono?ref=shop_home_active_21

Thanks