Saturday, August 18, 2012

Slytherin Kitsuke part 3

Yup, again.
Next I'm going to try Ravenclaw, in blue and bronze from the books not the blue and silver from the movies, as I've already done silvery obi with Slytherin.

So, this time I'm wearing my white/cream hakata obi.





I tried to bling it up with an "obidome" but it didn't work the way I wanted it to.
I was trying to use my Slytherin neck tie in there somewhere, as a head scarf but it didn't work out either :/
And my black witchy-poo shoes, needed to pull down the hem just a smidgen I thinks.
Must be because I've been practicing a lot lately but today's kitsuke was super quick and easy!
The obiage/obijime set really isn't the right shade of green to match the kimono, bit too blue I think but besides an apple green set I don't have the right colour.

Thoughts?


1 comment:

Jess said...

Looks great!
What if you wore a Slytherin-esque cravat instead of a necktie?